Saturday, December 4, 2010

Learning to cook with the food you store.

Ok class what is the number one rule?
No not that one. Not that one either.

The number one rule is this
"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong".

In fact there is a whole Wikipedia page on this exact subject. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy%27s_law#Association_with_Murphy
I am thoroughly convinced that my family is the spawn of this unfortunate fellow, Murphy. that we have inherited his sad misfortune to have his life predictably and at inconvenient times have things go wrong. These mishaps of life we take in stride and believe them to be God's way of teaching us important lesson's. He must have a sense of humor because my lives trials are would certainly entertain the big guy upstairs.

Well for the last 3 weeks our family has been eating our food storage. Not by choice I might add. I thought maybe I might share our trials and tribulations to help those who are looking for recipes for their food storage, or maybe what not to do when you are stocking your 1 years supply. I have made many a mistake and I will share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment